The Good Ol' Days

You’ve been drinkin’ that “Code-Grepper” juice again, eh? nod :slight_smile:

Yuh, that sounds a whole lot like “Seth” talk. Have you read any of Jane Roberts’ stuff, Cippy? Sounds like you have. Tiz good, “now moment” point-of-power stuff.

I’m a Seth fan… but I don’t have real good control of my now-moment.

Still, you have hit on many interesting things. I am “Wing”-nut, and have posted a list of “flyers” in another thread in this group. I LOVE aircraft… LOVE them, and spent 9 years in the US Air Force. (though I get air sick very easily and that’s why I watch video of airplanes and fly sims, but don’t really like flying in real planes).

All in all, I fell head over heels in love with BJS… mostly the forum and its people… in 2013. I love BJS, but I hate covid/masks, and if I DID create the c19 reality… I suck… or blow… or something. :slight_smile:

According to my getBoundingInfo(), I’m not dimensionless, though. :slight_smile:

Now who are YOU, Necips? In 2013, you were still just a baby, right? :slight_smile:

You’ve been producing some darned fine BJS stuff, though… and you have the world’s CURRENT longest BJS thread, by far. (the old Wingnut Chronicles still had your thread topped, though, I think)

I like just about everything about you, as best I can tell. You’re somewhat a youngster in BJS history. Do you understand love, Necips?

Gimmie a drink off that Grepper… that looks good. hehe. Examples from the playground 707 posts? That’s also a Boeing aircraft, right? hmm. :slight_smile: Boy, have I gone off-topic here, huh? YOU started it, cippy. :smiley: (hug)

Now WHERE are the female BJS users? hmm.

I need to edit my late night prattle. Damn, I get aimlessly talkative sometimes. :slight_smile: