Unity Exporter-BabylonParticleSystem

Hello, I have a problem now.

Added the script BabylonParticleSystem to particles in Unity to debug related animations, and the Build And Preview scene can display particles normally. I got a scene in (.babylon) format. How can I use it to show this particle?

Thanks!

Adding the amzing @MackeyK24 our own Unity Exporter Guru :slight_smile:

I’m sorry, I don’t understand what the problem is.

Using the Toolkit particle system component in your Babylon toolkit project ?

This is like this.
I use Unity 2019.3.13f1 (64-bit) and babylonjs@4.2.0-alpha.15.
Are there any related documents about unity exporting babylon particles recommended to me? I did not find it

OK… I see… First off… This was experimental. It was my attempt at creating a Shuriken Time Based particle system (Like the Unity Particle System).

It may just have stop working because of API changes from when i first wrote it.

Again… What is the problem… It is just not working and not showing any particles… Are you getting some kind of error or what ???

BABYLON.SceneLoader.ImportMesh("", “resource/assets/particles_04/”, “Test_04.babylon”, this._scene, function (meshes, particleSystems, skeletons, anis) {
});
The above is the code I created, and it does not display properly in the scene. Is it because of missing main code?
I tried to introduce two scripts in the same way as the exported scene.

But it will give an error"Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘Zero’ of undefined at babylon.manager.js:5"

Well… That is the old native .babylon file version. I have been trying to get out the newer toolkit. which is GLTF based… So basically EVERYTHING to do with the render of a scene has changed… its gltf based (beautifully PBR Rendered)

I cant tell what wrong with your project (It may be the importMesh call vs a scene load).

FYI… I dont have the Particle System class anymore in the new version… You would need to create a script component and create your particle system using code in your script component. (I may look at making another attempt at creating a Unity Style Shuriken particle System again for the new babylon toolkit)

Can you package up the old project and send to me and i will take a look at it so see if i can tell what is going on :slight_smile:

But for now… I would recommend starting to use script components and create your particle system that way… When the new toolkit comes out… it will much easier to port your existing project content

resources.zip (16.0 KB)
This is the exported particle resource, the project upload is very slow.

I need the unity project… you could make a .unitypackage and include your project files… No need for babylon folder

Particle_UnityScene.zip (887.1 KB)