Using compressed gltb causes lots of "Uncaught RangeError: Invalid typed array length"

I load gltb files in my scene with AssetManager’s addMeshTask, and it’s working fine - if the modell is uncompressed.
But if I try to load the same model, but with compression, the console is flooded with errors, when I move the mouse:

Uncaught RangeError: Invalid typed array length: 36
    at new Float32Array (<anonymous>)
    at Geometry.getVerticesData (geometry.js:365)
    at Mesh.getVerticesData (mesh.js:646)
    at PickingInfo.getTextureCoordinates (pickingInfo.js:113)
    at Observer.eval [as callback] (advancedDynamicTexture.js:820)
    at Observable.notifyObservers (observable.js:291)
    at InputManager._processPointerMove (scene.inputManager.js:187)
    at HTMLCanvasElement._onPointerMove (scene.inputManager.js:557)

There is an object in that scene which is used as a in-3d-space-score-display by putting an AdvancedDynamicTexture on it with AdvancedDynamicTexture.CreateForMesh.
In this case fortunately I don’t need interaction on that object/display so I was able to disable picking with isPickable=false, and that made the errors go away, but this seems to me as a possible bug in Babylonjs, so I thought I mention it here.
Or maybe there are something I should do differently on export/load/whatever to be able to use picking/interaction on an object loaded from a compressed glb file?

(Ohh, the model is exported from Blender, with the built-in gltf/glb exporter. The settings (compression level, quatizations) does not matter, the error shows up at any values I set. The khronos gltf validator says the file is ok, but at the same time it also says that don’t know what is the draco_compression extension is, so I don’t know how valid that validation is :slight_smile: )

Hey and welcome!

Can you repro in the PG?