This forum is used to report bugs in the framework. If you tried doing something and it doesn’t work correctly, it is a bug. Please don’t forget:
- Unlike questions and answers - a demo is a must! I can’t think of a way you found a bug without actually writing code.
- Same as in Q&A - If you share an external link, have the babylon.max.js version available on the server to help us debug the error…
- This is an open source project. We never say no to contributions. Found a bug? Have some time? Look at the source and see where we might be wrong.
- Try the current stable and the preview version before submitting - maybe it was already fixed!
Some general Guidelines:
- Be nice! Don’t expect anyone to help you just because you have a problem. Don’t forget - this is an open source framework. We are all working on it on our spare time.
- Please try being clear! We are all international users, English is not always our mother tongue. We do understand that!
- Liked a post? Press the like button! It will only make the other side feel proud. It is also a way for you to bookmark answers you liked.
- If you have any personal questions, contact one of the forum moderators. Anything else belong in the forum for everyone to learn from!
- Don’t be afraid to make mistakes or to post questions you feel are silly. They are sometimes the most important ones!
Previous forum archive.