This forum is used to ask questions about the framework’s features, and about subjects you don’t quite understand. Don’t know how to use CSG? Don’t understand what a physics body impostor is? this is the place for you.
Please don’t forget:
- Show us what you did so far. We are all very happy to help (always), but we won’t do your homework for you. Start a playground, share a link! A functional demo (with a question at the end) will give everyone the chance to understand what you mean.
- If you share an external link, have the babylon.max.js version available on the server. Otherwise it is impossible to debug.
- If this is not possible - share some code . Unless it is a philosophical question about the life, Babylon.js and everything, code is the right way to go.
- Try searching the forum before submitting a question. Chances are, this question was already asked by a different user and was already answers. Pro tip - the forum’s search (thou revamped) misses topics from time to time. Try searching using google/bing/duckduckgo/altavista, adding “babylon.js” before your question.
- Please mark answered questions as this will definitely help others!
Some general Guidelines:
- Be nice! Don’t expect anyone to help you just because you have a problem. Don’t forget - this is an open source framework. We are all working on it on our spare time.
- Please try being clear! We are all international users, English is not always our mother tongue. We do understand that!
- Liked a post? Press the like button! It will only make the other side feel proud. It is also a way for you to bookmark answers you liked.
- If you have any personal questions, contact one of the forum moderators. Anything else belong in the forum for everyone to learn from!
- Don’t be afraid to make mistakes or to post questions you feel are silly. They are sometimes the most important ones!