This forum is used to suggest and brainstorm ideas before it leads to a feature request on the main repo, and ultimately as a list of inspirations for everyone interested to support the framework.
Please don’t forget:
- This is a list for discussion purpose only. There is no commitment of any kind regarding the fact that the feature will be added to the framework
- Please keep in mind the golden rules of Babylon.js when suggesting an idea
- Be as explicit as possible to help others understand why this feature is useful. Provide samples, example of code, schemas, etc…
Some general Guidelines:
- Be nice! Don’t expect anyone to help you just because you have a problem. Don’t forget - this is an open source framework. We are all working on it on our spare time.
- Please try being clear! We are all international users, English is not always our mother tongue. We do understand that!
- Liked a post? Press the like button! It will only make the other side feel proud. It is also a way for you to bookmark answers you liked.
- If you have any personal questions, contact one of the forum moderators. Anything else belong in the forum for everyone to learn from!
- Don’t be afraid to make mistakes or to post questions you feel are silly. They are sometimes the most important ones!