This demo is a Frankenstein of multiple small demos.
I would recommend to Try this demo On Desktop/Laptop because it features a ton of Babylon JS capabilities to run at a decent fps on Mobile devices:
- A selection of 30+Textures HD textures to change Tiles, Roof, Wall, Rug & Curtain texture.
- Ammo JS Cloth Physics on Curtain & Rope Physics on Hanging Light Bulb
- Poly Mesh Generated Window, Wall, & Lamp.
- Working Realtime Clock using Dynamic Texture
- Change Daylight & Bulb Light Intensity to see the effect on shadows
- Change Bulb light diffuse color
- Support of FPS mode using Joystick and Keyboard control on Camera. Also an option to see Bird eye view
- Throw Basket Balls in Room to detect collision
- Creepy Music & sound effect using Sound API
- Particle System Generated Cofee Steam
- Selective Glow Layer
- Video Texture of creepy lady painting
- PBR Glass Material using HDR Reflective texture on Windows
- Decals & Skybox