As a Unity user I was pleased to see that there is a desktop version of the Babylon Editor. However when I attempt to save my project I get strange results. I can reproduce the bug by doing the following…
- Open the editor
- Select New Project
- Import an Obj and a hdr.dds file
- create a material that uses the dds texture and apply it to my obj
- Add a cube mesh
- create a new texture that uses the same hdr.dds as source.
- create a new material that uses the same hdr.dds as source
- Apply the new material to the cube and scale up (creating a skybox)
- save the file and exit the editor.
Now when I re-open the project the obj no longer has my material applied but the cube (my skybox) does. Furthermore I can make additional changes and re-save and exit. When I re-open the editor it’s as if some changes have been saved and not others. My obj remains un-textured. Am I missing something here? Using editor version 3.2.0, windows 7. Many thanks.