I think there might be a bug in the 3dsMax 2023 exporter when exporting a file with textures using the Babylon exporter.
- Get gltf + bin + textures to export folder
- Gltf and bin are exported but textures are not.
- The Babylon exporter log displays the following message a couple of times: “Invalid rank passed to Create TreeNode (through RaiseMessage, RaiseWarning or RaiseError)”
- Only happens in 3dsmax 2023 when textures are used in the material you want to export.
- 3dsmax 2022 works fine.
- Babylon exporter version: v20220628.14
- The error happens with all output formats.
- I am attaching a sample file so you can reproduce the error.
Please lmk if you need any additional information.
Scene_2022.zip (903.2 KB)