Fixing Animation Offset Issues in Babylon.js Animation Files

I have an avatar model in GLB format and 88 animations in Babylon.js (JSON data format), but there are some minor issues.

While the animations generally work, some of them cause a tiny shift in the y-axis after playing, leading to tiny discrepancies. Here are the adjustments I need:

• Ensure the avatar’s feet remain in the same position for all animations, so they start and end consistently.
  • Fix the y-axis alignment, so it doesn’t shift at the end of animations.

If you’re interested in taking on this project, please let me know your timeline, suggested milestones, and project cost. As it’s a hobby project, my budget is limited. You can contact me with a message or through mudgate.com.

If you know someone who could help, please share this project with them. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello @webgrid

I have experience with GLB format and Babylon.js JSON data.
I can fix the issues with foot positioning and y-axis alignment in your animations.
Let’s discuss the timeline, milestones, and cost to move forward.

Please feel free to reach out to me via email at:
EM: jack(at)technogiq(dot)com

I look forward to hearing from you and assisting with your e-commerce update.

Regards,
Jack

Hi @jack04

You can send me your timeline, milestones and cost as a message to me or contact through mudgate.com

Thank you for your interest.

1 Like

Hi,

I’ve got experience with GLB and Babylon.js, so I’m pretty sure I can help you iron out those animation kinks.
I’ll make sure your avatar’s feet stay grounded and that y-axis alignment gets sorted.

You can reach out to me on my email here

Colin