Issue visibility object Front and behind objects

Hello everybody, could i have some help ? My brain is getting crazy ! I’ve not found what i’m looking for.
As you can see, the first is a sandbox image doesn’t show any particular issues.
When I load the file into my javascript, this is what happens: the rings go behind the barrel,.
My shaders are aiStandardSurface from maya, and the last yellow one is a simple lambert and phong so it’s not really a shader issue.
the normals do not seem to show a bug in maya, the mesh seems to be also very good.
Also , i load a file .glb because it’s seams to be the best one file that not need to do reconnections with textures files… exemple i use this : BABYLON.SceneLoader.ImportMesh("", “assets/”, “tono24.glb”, scene, function (newMeshes){//nothing inside };
Could you please help me to know what’s going on, two days on this i can’t go further…
Thanks by advance

Hi @CometBoy
Can you share your file or create a repro in the playground?

I’m trying to do a share , but another thing : as you can see ; i ve just imported my .glb in sandbox and export it just immediately in .glb too and see what’s happening in my js …

can you share your code in the playground so we can help fixing how you load it?

Ok ok, I send you my google link i can’t do a playground :’( they’re a bug when updloading my glb file into dropbox and i can’t go further there too… :woozy_face:
you have all the file here as i work…
if you have any suggestions to correct my workflow , don’t hesitate. :grin:
also, you can try the file .glb into sandbox you’ll see there no probleme (maybe one the normals compressed on the top of one ring that is going black normals raw but not bad as loaded in file)
[Google Drive link]

here is how to add external assets:
https://doc.babylonjs.com/resources/External_PG_assets

WELL it’s now working ! I’ve tried inside the playground, and no issues.
So i’ve copied that two lines which there were not inside my js :
scene.createDefaultCameraOrLight(true, true, true);
scene.createDefaultEnvironment();
inside BABYLON.SceneLoader.ImportMesh function like this :grin:
BABYLON.SceneLoader.ImportMesh("", “assets/”, “tono10.glb”, scene, function (newMeshes) {
Added ----> scene.createDefaultCameraOrLight(true, true, true);
Added ----> scene.createDefaultEnvironment();
};
I did not put both of those inside so it was my incomplete script:
also i ve put my skybox meshbuilder inside and it’s working WELL !

That’s thanks to you !

Have nice continuation,
if i can i will help here, but i m not very experimented for the moment :=)

See you soon bye!!!
Capture-yess|480x500

See…this is why we ask for a repro in the playground :slight_smile: