Million Dollar Boy

Hello!
This part is dedicated fully to reflections so you can expect a lot of them :slight_smile: and to animations.

Guys and pump up the volume! Without audio this demo will loose it’s coolness. Actually I hope you will find it cool as well as me. I hope the timing will be good on all PC’s :see_no_evil:

A lot of my ideas didn’t get to the demo. I’m starting to be fed up with diamonds :smiley:

The dancing dude is created dynamically and attached to the rig in the code, so it is easy to create any creature.

EDIT: updated:

Source will be released later, as usually.

Enjoy!
R.

EDIT:
I’ve found out that the demo has pretty awfull timing issues :frowning: It runs differently on my friend’s Mac… The colors are overexposed as well :frowning: :frowning:

I need to find out how to make frame perfect timing obviously. I added a Spin button and the Demo starts in Camera unlocked mode. The camera now can go upside down and you can change the animation but only once, because I can’t unsync the running animation:

9 Likes

Hype! Very nice :sunglasses:

Though small question. I’m not sure what the toggle camera lock button does. Seemed like it didn’t change anything cause the camera was still spinning.

1 Like

Trippy! Love it. You’re on fire dude! :sunglasses:

Whatever you’re having for breakfast, I need some of that.

Thanks for bringing a smile to my stressful morning.

1 Like

Thank you! The camera is spinning on, but you can alter the rotation with your mouse. So basically the random camera positioning is turned off and on.

1 Like

Thank you!
I had tuna and eggs today :joy::joy::joy:
You are welcome dude! It was a funny experience for me either!

1 Like

Hey, here is the source code. There is some code not worth of a senior coder, but I’m still in a hurry, you guys know what it’s like :nerd_face: :running_man:

The main song is not included in the repo. You have to put it in public/audio/music.mp3

1 Like