I downloaded this mesh (.gltf) and I’m having problems visualizing it correctly in my game. I tried the following steps in order to understand, but I didn’t find any clue.
- I used the https://sandbox.babylonjs.com/ to check if it was complete.
- I exported the file using the sandbox to a .babylon fil, then I use sandbox to visualize the just created .babylon and I got this:
Here, you see the mesh in a different position and with a very different size and rotation (is losing some information from one format to another?)
3. I use the assets manager and the SceneLoader.ImportMesh to import the .gtlf file and I got the mesh all black, with the animation working and I’m able to change the scale and the position.
- When I load the generated .babylon file, I got a huge mesh that I can not manipulate (change position or scale).
- I used a loading example jus to try this mesh and be sure that was not realted with anything else.
How I can make the mesh has the original textures?
Why there is strange behavior with the .babylon loaded mesh (position and scaling)?