For anyone who uses Blender 2.8x & Substance Painter, what workflow do you use to get to Babylon.js PBR? I’ve found the following but as the tools are evolving quickly I’m not sure what workflow is most optimal or current:
- Art Pipeline for glTF - The Khronos Group Inc
- The Blender & Substance Texturing Workflow - CG Cookie
- GitHub - DigiKrafting/blender_addon_substance_painter: Bridge/Pipeline/Workflow import/export for Substance Painter.
- Small Blender Things: NodeSet: import Substance Painter textures into Blender
- Substance Painter textures to Blender Cycles & Eevee - BlenderNation