Significantly Low FPS on Firefox (all devices) and Some Other Browser & OS Combinations

Greetings,

I would like to share several device and browser combinations and their performance in terms of FPS. Unfortunately my project is too large to adapt to the Playground. I have read the Optimize Your Scene page and applied some of them, also in some older projects that I have worked with so I have a little knowledge about how to increase performance. Also I have searched through the forum and internet and seen that some other people experienced similar issues.

Since I am not able to share a Playground, I am not looking for an exact solution of course. But I would be really grateful if you could share some best practices and what else might help to improve performance. I believe if relevant solutions would be listed in here, many others like me could benefit from it :hugs: Thank you very much!

BABYLON v4.2.0

MacBook Pro 14.3, 2017 2.9 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM, Radeon Pro 560 4 GB
Chrome: 1-2 fps, Safari: 10 fps
(Note: I use glow layer and if I dispose it, they increase to 16 and 25 fps respectively, only for Mac devices)

Windows 10 High-End 4.20 GHz, 16 GB RAM, GeForce 1080 Ti 8 GB
Chrome: 60 fps, Firefox: 30 fps

Windows 10 Mid-End 3.20 GHz, 8 GB RAM, GeForce GTX960 4 GB
Opera: 60 fps, Firefox: 20 fps

Oppo A72 Chrome: 20 fps
iPhone XS Max, iOS v14.4.2 Chrome: 50 fps Safari: 55 fps
iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS v14.4.2 Chrome & Safari: 16 fps
Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro Chrome: 60 fps

Edit: I see that using Dynamic Textures (which I do) also affects performance. Is there any suggestion how to reduce its load?

Unfortunately this is too vague to be able to help. We need to profile to see what is going on