Babylon.js 6.0 Release Video: Community Submissions

I love the film exhibition the one the mini map is so nice :smiley:

CUTENESS SUPREME! Love love the visuals :heart_eyes:

1 Like

aww thank you :grinning:

Wooooo this looks great! :smiley: The interface and models look super clean.

https://side_project.gitlab.io/pokeball-workshop

This is a project that I used to practice using babylon.js, so the site is very simple.

After building a 3D model with Blender, use babylon.js to render the model

Vue handles the menus and buttons and uses Pinia for state management

Babylon is really great, thank you so much for all your efforts!

8 Likes

Nice Nice Nice :slight_smile: My daughters… and myself are hugs pokemons fans :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m a Pokemon fan too and I love the project! The pokeball model looks great and I love the camera transitions and the animation when you swap the top shell :smiley:

3 Likes

We have some exciting news to share about our latest product, as you can see in the attached image. It includes a 3D scene editor and professional viewing pages, allowing advanced users to create their desired 3D websites to their heart’s content.

Our featured functions include customizable image and video material uploads, object animations, post-processing effects, and skyboxes, among others. Our editor will soon be released, and we invite everyone to experience it firsthand.

Get ready to unleash your creativity with our upcoming 3D scene editor. With a wide range of customization options available, you can create stunning 3D websites like never before. Our user-friendly interface and advanced features will let you upload and animate your own images and videos, as well as apply post-processing effects and skyboxes for a truly immersive experience. Stay tuned for our release and get ready to explore the possibilities of 3D web design.

8 Likes

Either is totally fine with me. Whatever is easiest for you.

LOL

I will only say this one simple thing about the BIG thing that’s coming: Somebody in the community has already figured out part of the mystery.

1 Like

We made dragons of the void 3d character system with babylonjs.

10 Likes

Very nice interface.

https://dreamspaceinfinite.com/
This is still in early alpha and there are some known bugs but when it works it works.

6 Likes

This year we continued developing Smplrpsace, from simple 3D floor plans to now a digital twin ecosystem for the commercial real estate industry.

2 videos that incorporate lots of product shots:

I’m happy to generate any additional materials or provide an account for you to explore :slight_smile:

And as always, kudos on your work on the engine AND the community, can’t be more thankful to be a part of it.

Fun fact: the 37 floors building in the first video was digitised in a single day using our editor.

11 Likes

A bit late to the party, but I’m working on CubeTrek.com, a tool to visualize your GPS tracks in 3D (of course made with love and Babylon.js!)

Here’s an example: Cima di Fiorina - CubeTrek

Btw, I’m still looking for beta testers, in case anyone is interested.

6 Likes

We have been hard at work improving our real estate visualization platform.

It works for both interiors and exteriors.

These projects are in Norwegian (though I’m Swedish), but you can probably figure out the UX :slight_smile:

I’m especially proud of our real time sun study based on GPS coordinates and a sun position algorithm. :sun_with_face:

3 Likes

I guess it’s not a secret anymore. One vote from me for constantly pushing the bounderies of what can be achieved with BJS.

2 Likes

This is awesome! Here is my contribution to this thread:

MudGate and now with a gameplay trailer:

Enter the Enchanting World of MudGate: Unveil Mysteries, Conquer Challenges and Find Your Way Home!

6 Likes

We’ve developed an entire Virtual Tabletop using BJS. We had a successful Kickstarter last year, and are releasing it to the general public on March 15th.

The website for it is at https://www.scenegrinder.com

This is a HUGE BJS project, using dynaically constructed 3D scenes, player/character movement, terrain, and so many other things (see website).

We’d be happy to give someone at BJS a free account… and then share access. Setting a world may be a bit much for your promotional video, we we’d also be happy to send some videos and or screen shots of some of the cooler stuff.

Jerry

6 Likes

WOOOOOOOOW THIS IS HUGE!!! cc @PirateJC