Blender, skeleton, react, export

Hello
I use tools like this:
React
Blender 2.90.1
Babylon exporter latest version

Problem: Can’t get a skeleton

The dude from the sandbox examples works great, but for some reason my character does not have a skeleton.
In addition, my character’s skeleton is not visible in the sandbox

I am using react. I want to make my character move in the same way as the dude from the sandbox examples. My character has a skeleton and animation in blender, but still I cannot get his skeleton

My character: DropMeFiles – free one-click file sharing service

Your character link shows image Could you try to repro in the playground ??? this would help a lot troubleshooting.

I am wondering if you carcacter is not rigged meaning it does not have a skeleton to export?

1 Like

As this is a .babylon from Blender, also post your export .log file.

1 Like

Thank you for attention. Apparently this was a typical newbie problem. When I exported from Blender, I accepted the ‘Apply’ Armature. After a while I drew attention to this post.

There JCPalmer said that the log should contain Skeleton stats. After that I looked into my log and realized that I don’t have Skeleton stats. Then I turned my attention to this post HTML5 Game Devs Forum - HTML5GameDevs.com
which the same JCPalmer (God bless Mr. Palmer) explains about rotation & scale. Total: for the character and for his skeleton I set rot & scale to 0 & 1. Then I exported the character without applying Armature. And it all worked

1 Like