Here is what I found interesting - https://playground.babylonjs.com/#JLD8EV#1
I can’t find an example about camera slowly moving when user just move its mouse, like in the Wall Game demo
I tried something here but I’m far from success and don’t get what maths are needed…
https://playground.babylonjs.com/#H2FTZW#14
here you go!
https://playground.babylonjs.com/#H2FTZW#15
So cool, thanks! 
Example of Asset container switching with animations onAnimationEnd - https://playground.babylonjs.com/#1GMTDN#11
Nice for different effects.
‘See through’ shader with NME.
Originial tweet:
Playground :
NME :
This maybe be useful, for example, to hide the water shader inside a floating boat, right?
yes, or hide geometry in front of the character for platform games.
3 camera multiviews fun - https://www.babylonjs-playground.com/#SVZL1I#65
I have used earcut to triangulate an obj quad mesh, it’s not perfect as it’s still missing some indices. This only happens on larger mesh. I guess if I chunk them, I will solve that problem. But here’s a Delaunay implementation with threejs
this is insane
There is a really cool technique like this that I have used to render things that are only inside a bounding box, kinda the same idea it looks like.
Thanks for the sample could find a use for this sometime.
Found it, works really well with arbitrary mesh when I project the 3d coordinates as 2d flat array compared to using the 3d flat array directly.
https://www.babylonjs-playground.com/#WYLQEY#8
awesome 
runs so smoothly on my pc!!, apparently, there’s an issue with lots of thininstances on mobile, it doesn’t show when i tried the demo on my iPhone
This one isn’t working for me, it shows up as a black screen with console errors.
Should be fixed now.
Meh, just moving on a navmesh with a minimap, nothing fancy
https://www.babylonjs-playground.com/#7RRC76#2
Edit: for some reason you have to press “play”



