Looking for someone to develop a Glitter shader effect

Hey guys,

I’m looking for someone that can develop a shader similar to this glitter effect on Mug to be used in a BabylonJS application.

If you are interested, please consider sending an email to contato@kingofcode.com.br so we can discuss more details about the Job.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Hello,

I have sent you an email.

Please check and skype me over cis.garry

Thank You,
Garry

1 Like

Would be so cool to have it in the engine it is often called flake on the renering side :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks @Garry.P I’ll contact you

@sebavan it would be so great if this effect were added as a native effect to the engine :blush:

I think you might be able to pull this effect off with a PBR material and a procedural texture for the sparkle stuff.

2 Likes

thanks @Pryme8 I’ll try something in that way too

Yeah you can basically recreate this:

With our PBR material, it will take some know how, but its doable.

There is this you could reference as well if you are savvy with shaders:

4 Likes

https://www.babylonjs-playground.com/#7AIII8#68

7 Likes

roughness

https://www.babylonjs-playground.com/#7AIII8#72

7 Likes

Wow @nasimiasl awesome and super creative solution!!! Thank you for helping with that! :heart_eyes:

@Pryme8 thanks for the study material too :blush: :pray:!

You rocks guys!!

2 Likes

These are fantastic @nasimiasl . Thank you. I noticed both the playgrounds reference this script. Apologies for the beginner question: I assume at some later date that script might change location and the playgrounds would break? Is it possible / better form / worse form (because perhaps it’s not necessary) to copy the script directly into the examples themselves?

2 Likes

hey it is available in BABYLON Extensions - shaderBuilder

i can make it on CustomMaterial Too today :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What about with nme?

2 Likes

i can try make it on nme too If you like chief :slight_smile: you don’t watch my posts anymore :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do watch all of them:)

3 Likes

nme is completed tools? for example how i can attach f(x) ?

You have to use the provided blocks (But they should all be there)

i start make some new part for nme first i have them for shaderbuilder too
and i know we wanna keep it simple and understandable :))

3 Likes

Hi again @nasimiasl I have a question… is there a way to change the main effect for the color, for example, if I want to make it as gold instead of silver? How can I achieve that?

I tried changing a lot of parameters in the code but without success.

Thanks!