Unity Babylon Toolkit & Apple Silicon

Loving the Unity Bablylon Toolkit!
& kinda amazed by the small dev team and @MackeyK24

Does anyone have experience w Babylon Toolkit on the M1 chip?

I’ve set everything up on an older macbook and it’s running great
but so much on the Apple M1 chip not building…
(Note I am running the Unity Apple silicon version)
When I build, it justr stays on a “hold on, importing assets” window at the end of the building process
I was careful to install the Arm version of node.js
& typsScript through Terminal
Both are pointed to corectly in the scripting panel of Babylon Inspector

Let me know
Thnx

Not sure, can you make video showing this process.

Thanks,
will do when I get back to the M1 tomorrow…
In the meantime, working on the older mac now, everything’s good… exploring touch controls

I got a MacBook Pro 16,1

Works great as well

Awesome, Mackey,
just tried a few reinstalls and a new project
Nada. Still getting different errors on each
a lot of Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build… stuff

have this main one right now

MissingMethodException: Method not found: UnityEngine.Cubemap UnityEngine.RenderSettings.get_customReflection()
CanvasTools.CanvasToolsExporter.OnExportScene (SceneExporterTool exporter, System.String name, UnityEngine.Transform rootObjTransforms) (at :0)
CanvasGLTF.GLTFMetaDataExporter.ExportScene (System.String name, UnityEngine.Transform rootObjTransforms) (at :0)
CanvasGLTF.GLTFMetaDataExporter.SaveGLTF (System.String path, System.String fileName) (at :0)
CanvasTools.CanvasToolsExporter.ExportProject (System.String project, EditorSceneInformation info, EditorBuildType mode, UnityEngine.Transform selection, System.String filename, System.String folder) (at :0)
CanvasTools.CanvasToolsExporter.BuildProject (EditorBuildType mode, UnityEngine.Transform selection, System.String filename, System.String folder) (at :0)
CanvasTools.CVPanel.OnGUI () (at :0)
UnityEditor.HostView.InvokeOnGUI (UnityEngine.Rect onGUIPosition) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:442)

goes on and on
Will try and do a video tomorrow b4 work
Thnx
B

I r on Unity 2020 or greater right ?

Yessir. 2021
here’s a vid Thnx!

@MackeyK24
Hey!! Don’t know what kind of magic you made, but yesterday’s update fixed everything !
Thank you! Thank you!
~be

1 Like