Unity Babylon Toolkit & Apple Silicon

Loving the Unity Bablylon Toolkit!
& kinda amazed by the small dev team and @MackeyK24

Does anyone have experience w Babylon Toolkit on the M1 chip?

I’ve set everything up on an older macbook and it’s running great
but so much on the Apple M1 chip not building…
(Note I am running the Unity Apple silicon version)
When I build, it justr stays on a “hold on, importing assets” window at the end of the building process
I was careful to install the Arm version of node.js
& typsScript through Terminal
Both are pointed to corectly in the scripting panel of Babylon Inspector

Let me know
Thnx

Not sure, can you make video showing this process.

1 Like

Thanks,
will do when I get back to the M1 tomorrow…
In the meantime, working on the older mac now, everything’s good… exploring touch controls

I got a MacBook Pro 16,1

Works great as well

Awesome, Mackey,
just tried a few reinstalls and a new project
Nada. Still getting different errors on each
a lot of Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build… stuff

have this main one right now

MissingMethodException: Method not found: UnityEngine.Cubemap UnityEngine.RenderSettings.get_customReflection()
CanvasTools.CanvasToolsExporter.OnExportScene (SceneExporterTool exporter, System.String name, UnityEngine.Transform rootObjTransforms) (at :0)
CanvasGLTF.GLTFMetaDataExporter.ExportScene (System.String name, UnityEngine.Transform rootObjTransforms) (at :0)
CanvasGLTF.GLTFMetaDataExporter.SaveGLTF (System.String path, System.String fileName) (at :0)
CanvasTools.CanvasToolsExporter.ExportProject (System.String project, EditorSceneInformation info, EditorBuildType mode, UnityEngine.Transform selection, System.String filename, System.String folder) (at :0)
CanvasTools.CanvasToolsExporter.BuildProject (EditorBuildType mode, UnityEngine.Transform selection, System.String filename, System.String folder) (at :0)
CanvasTools.CVPanel.OnGUI () (at :0)
UnityEditor.HostView.InvokeOnGUI (UnityEngine.Rect onGUIPosition) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:442)

goes on and on
Will try and do a video tomorrow b4 work
Thnx
B

I r on Unity 2020 or greater right ?

Yessir. 2021
here’s a vid Thnx!

@MackeyK24
Hey!! Don’t know what kind of magic you made, but yesterday’s update fixed everything !
Thank you! Thank you!
~be

1 Like