For the past three days I’ve taken a creative break from a project of mine to quickly create something quite different. I have only tested it using WebGL1, since my 1050Ti gave up on me, leaving me with an old and (Horrible!!) 8600GT. So I modelled some low-poly models and kept the style simple.
I kept the updates for almost all my functions, including physics, at a fixed 16ms by accident. That’s just one of a handful of bugs I’ve noticed after building, but I only wanted to spend a few days on this and then move on, so I’m not planning on further development.
There’s no real objective with this demo. 20 worm-like creatures are hiding(some better than others) around the map. If they spot you, kill them before they kill you, by clicking on the cannons on the ship.
I think I made them a bit too slow. No real threat
I’m mostly interested in hearing how i runs, as my GPU really can’t handle anything.